Local Media Consultant-Inside/Outside
Posted on February 9, 2018
Local Media Consultant drives account growth for local accounts, within a defined geographic area, with a focus on digital and print revenue growth, while maintaining current book of business. Following the sales process; identifying qualified prospects, understanding their needs and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Local Media Consultants understand our solutions, particularly our strategic products like digital & direct marketing and partner with experts to provide ROI for customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand and assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers within identified opportunity categories and assigned geography and share insights with local sales team
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client’s needs through a CIA
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed
- Actively manage relationship by working with Client Success Consultant to report campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within the local market
- Smoothly transition accounts to and from other teams as necessary based on spending level and customer needs.
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions
- Exhibits technical competency, i.e.: Sales Force; client –ready proposals in PowerPoint, Word & Excel, etc.
- Researches and provides insights to the clients
- Attends local chamber events and networking events to become clear media leader in territory
- Has deep understanding of local market &competitive landscape
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Employee is required to drive personal vehicle on a daily basis and must have a valid driver's