Belleville Boot Company has an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for the maintenance of industrial equipment including preventive maintenance, unexpected repairs and some general building maintenance.
- Must have Industrial mechanical & electrical experience
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of PLC’s and DC Drives
- Welding steel and aluminum a plus
- Polyurethane injection molding experience a plus
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience or a combination of experience and education
2ND AND 3RD SHIFTS AVAILABLE. Hourly rate will commensurate with experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Quarterly Profit Share, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k).
Apply on-line at bellevilleboot.com, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 100 Premier Dr, Belleville IL
Belleville Boot Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.