Maintenance MechanicBelleville Boot
Belleville Boot Company has an opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic who will be responsible for the maintenance of industrial equipment including preventive maintenance, unexpected repairs and some general building maintenance.
• Must have Industrial mechanical & electrical experience
• Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
• Knowledge of PLC’s and DC Drives
• Welding steel and aluminum
• Polyurethane injection molding experience a plus
• A minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience or a combination of experience and education
Candidate must be flexible to work beyond normal shift with short notice and may be required to change shift periodically. Hourly rate will commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
For consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at: 100 Premier Dr., Belleville, IL
The Belleville Boot Company is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer. EEO AA Employer/M/F/Vet/ Disabled