Program Assistant/Individual Care Aide (Multiple Positions)
BELLEVILLE AREA SPECIAL SERVICES COOPERATIVE
2411 PATHWAYS CROSSING
BELLEVILLE, IL 62221
Program Assistant/Individual Care Aide
Location: Belleville Area Special Services Cooperative
BASSC program assistant/individual care aide employment offers ~
- Weekends and evenings off
- Summer off but continue to receive a paycheck
- A set day schedule
- Time off during the Christmas Holiday
- Free Employee medical insurance
- The opportunity to make a difference in the life of a child with special needs
- Must meet ISBE and NCLB requirements for paraprofessionals.
- Must be highly dependable with regard to regular work attendance and punctual arrival.
- Must possess the ability to work well with students, staff, and parents.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Director, in his/her sole and exclusive role, may find
acceptable and appropriate.
Salary: Salary and Benefits per Union Contract
Continent Upon: Board Approval
Closing Date for Application: Remains Open until Position is Filled
BASSC is centrally located in St. Clair County, Illinois at 2411 Pathways Crossing and Green Mount Road in Belleville, Illinois.
BASSC is an integral part of the service delivery system for students of its twenty-three member districts.
Students with disabilities provide a significant challenge to the resources of the local school district.
Together the partnership between BASSC and its member districts helps assure that the challenges of
meeting the needs of students with disabilities will be adequately addressed.
BASSC is honored to serve its twenty-three member school districts