BookkeeperBargo & Associates
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Construction materials and installations business has a need for an experienced Bookkeeper to be responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure accurate records.
- Checks figures, postings, and documents for correct entry
- Debits, credits and totals accounts in computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Receives, records and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records
- Codes documents according to company procedures
- A/P and A/R (contract billing)
- Data entry into payroll system
- Individual must be professional and polished
- 3-5 years' experience in Accounting
- Would prefer experience with AIA Billing
- Proficient in MS Office
Bargo & Associates is a woman-owned business and one of Louisville’s most experienced staffing services. Patsy Bargo, owner, has over 36 years of experience and is dedicated to “Placing the Best with the Best.”
Our company provides permanent and temporary placement, both direct and temp-to-hire. Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, clerical, administrative, accounting/finance, information technology, customer service, inside sales and mid-level management.