Automotive SalesAuffenberg Dealerships
Auffenberg Dealer Group of Illinois has an immediate need for an automotive sales consultant. We offer compensation that is commensurate with experience, specialized and proven training, a competitive benefits package, and the opportunity to be part of a winning team that strives for employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, and professional development. Potential Six Figure Annual Income
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Must be enthusiastic and high energy throughout the sales workday.
- Previous dealership experience in a sales capacity is a huge plus.
- Must be outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections.
- Must have strong commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Must possess strong verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in social media preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.