Automotive Finance ManagerAuffenberg Dealerships
Automotive Finance Manager
Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Managers help our customers arrange the financing of purchases and present additional products that enhance vehicle and ownership experience. Automotive Finance Director / Automotive F&I Managers are proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability while ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Automotive Finance Director / Automotive F&I Manager accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions.
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork and contracts, and delivers deals
- Accurately audits team deals post-sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- At least 2 years of experience as a finance and insurance manager within an automotive dealership
- Steady work history and the commitment to building a career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency - CDK a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and professional appearance and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US and pass background check
If you are experienced in providing exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to continue a career as an automotive Finance Director working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.