PHYSICAL THERAPISTAnderson Hospital
Physicial Therapy PRN/PTJob Responsibilities:
1. Supports patient’s rights and responsibilities, including respect of cultural and religious diversity.
2. Demonstrates flexibility to meet staffing needs of department/organization and appearance.
3. Meets productivity standards, accepting low census time and/or extra time as needed.
4. Demonstrates leadership abilities while appropriately following the chain of command.
5. Performs and evaluates appropriate and complete evaluation based on patient diagnoses and specific to care, leading to appropriate care planning decisions.
6. Provides age-appropriate and population specific care in a safe, skillful, accurate and efficient manner to infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers, school age children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics as appropriate to treatment area(s)
7. Assesses patient and family learning needs and provides ongoing education and evaluation. Documents readiness to learn, teaching, barriers and outcomes.
8. Reassesses significant change in patient’s condition and updates care plan appropriately.
9. Identifies patient care to formulate and/or contribute to the discharge plan.
10. Completes documentation accurately and in a timely manner, according to hospital policies and procedures.
Education Requirements and Other Requirements:
Education Level: Graduate of a physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
Certification/Licensure: Licensed in the State of Illinois
Experience Requirements: One year of experience in a health care setting is required to provide home health services.
Other Requirements: Must be able to complete computer work. Driving and reliable transportation is a necessity for Home Health Care and Early Intervention visits.