Electric Welders, General Laborers, ElectriciansAmsted Rail
Amsted Rail – ASF-Keystone, Inc. a leading manufacturer of steel railroad castings is looking for energetic, friendly people to join our Granite City, IL team. The following union positions are available:
- Must have completed training at a technical college, vocational school or equivalent experience for Metal Arc Welding.
The laborer position is an entry-level position that should progress to the other basic foundry jobs based on bidding, training and qualification.
This position is responsible for learning and fulfilling the needs of the production departments in various positions. The laborer performs any combination of tasks within the production departments.
- Must be willing to work any shift and weekends as required.
- Must maintain attendance and dependability.
- Express work ethic/standards, initiative, attention to detail, and safety awareness.
- Must work well with others in a team atmosphere.
- Some experience in an industrial environment is a plus.
- 5 years Industrial Electrical Experience or Associates Degree in Industrial Electricity or related subject
- Ability to troubleshoot overhead cranes, motor controls, relays, and PLC controls
- Familiarity with Substation Maintenance, VFDs, CNCs, and Robotics is a plus
- Conduit bending and construction in an industrial environment is a plus
- Attention to electrical awareness and safety
- Receptive attitude to learning new technology and working as a team
Candidates can to apply in person at 1700 Walnut Street, Granite City, IL 62040
Must use Neidringhaus Ave. entrance
Or online at www.amstedrail.com