Centralia Equipment & Machine Inc., an independent subsidiary of ACNR, Inc. (the largest independent U.S. coal producer), is seeking motivated individuals that can demonstrate their ability to work safely to produce quality and production, in that order.
- Flexibility to work any shift.
- Welding/burning experience required.
- CAD experience is a plus, but not required.
- The ability and willingness to learn, work with, and interact with fellow employees in a friendly and safe work environment are necessary.
A local maintenance/machine company in Centralia, Illinois is seeking motivated individuals to repair and fabricate mining equipment and machinery.
Each person in this role will perform welding and associated duties.
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of blueprints
- Good working knowledge of tooling
- Experience with basic styles of measuring instruments
- Must be a quick learner and possess the ability to adapt quickly to change as to ensure future success
- Associate Degree in Machining Technology
- Flexibility to work any shift
Local company expanding its workforce
in the Centralia area.
Health, Vision, Dental, Life insurance
with no employee contribution.
Paid for holidays and vacations.
401K with company match.