AUTO PARTS COUNTER ASSOCIATE
- Must have auto parts knowledge and be able to identify vehicle parts.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to maintain accuracy listing auto parts on various computer programs.
- Flexible schedule that will include weekends.
- Must pass a background check
- On occasion may be asked to work outside in various types of weather.
• Greeting and welcoming customers.
• Answering all calls and directing as needed.
• Speak fluently to customers when selling vehicle parts face-to-face or over the phone.
• Be able to read and understand the vehicle parts in P OS System.
• Stock inventory in storage and on shelves & other duties will be assigned.
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• 401k with generous company match
• Employee Discounts
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2188 HIGHWAY 111
Granite City, IL 62040
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.